Oil heat is the safest, most efficient means to heat a home or business. Fuel oil is a very stable, combustible, non-explosive product, which addresses some of the safety concerns that surround other fuels. The efficiency is a result of the high BTU content found in a gallon of oil, versus an equal measure of natural gas, propane, or electricity.
THE BENEFITS OF OIL HEAT:
FUEL FOR THOUGHT…it’s a FACT...Oil creates 140,000 BTUs of heat per gallon while a gallon of gas less than 100,000! You burn 40% more natural gas to receive the same equivalent as heating oil
OIL YES!: A well-maintained oil furnace will last 30 years, the average life of a gas furnace 14 years.Oilheat is such a sensible selection! Heating oil is environmentally benign. It is non-toxic, contains no carcinogens and is biodegradable
Look who else heats with OILHEAT:
- The national Baseball Hall of Fame in Cooperstown, NY
- The United States Military Academy at West Point
- Gettysburg National Park in Pennsylvania
- Saratoga National Historical Park in New York
- Valley Forge National Park in Pennsylvania
- The Montauk Point Lighthouse in New York
Our Lady Liberty.
Even She heats with oil.